McCaa, Webster & Associates has provided quality IT consulting and solution delivery services to the Healthcare industry since its inception in 1994. Our consultants have over two decades of combined experience working within a variety of health related organizations and businesses. From this experience we have gained and understanding of the challenges within the industry.
Therefore, we can more quickly ascertain the issues, find the root of the problem, recommend possible approaches and help you to successfully execute on the solution that best meets your objectives.
We have deep experience in large—scale integration initiatives between and across health care systems permitting advances in both clinical and administrative process for several organizations.
Some of our significant areas of experience and success include:
- Architecture of global healthcare Information Networks
- Outcomes analysis & research applications
- Electronic Medical Records
- Enterprise master patient index
- Customer service integrations
- Claims in both the payer and clinical marketplace
- Remediation, Validation, and Compliance consulting according to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and HIPAA compliancy standards
- Experience building HIPAA compliant software solutions and establishing and operating HIPAA compliant infrastructure
- Common medical record
- Practice, clinic, hospital and payer system integration
- Service based approaches
Our team of experts can assist you from the earliest stages of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) — from strategic business process analysis and optimization through implementation and testing. Some highlights of our technical capabilities include:
- Health care strategic business process mapping and analysis
- Project/Program management
- Custom software development
- Service based design and development
- System integration
- Package/application selection
- Database administration design and analysis
For a list of technical skills sets please see technologies page